Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hands-Free Faucet - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Aerada™ 1200 series CS detects a user's presence from any angle. The faucet features capacitive sensing technology to create an omni-directional detection zone that surrounds the entire spout, rather than a sensor window commonly used with infrared-controlled faucets. The faucet minimizes maintenance costs and the threat of vandalism because it features improved touch-free activation and no sensors, handles, or knobs. The faucet also features a 0.5-gallons-per-minute, vandal-resistant flow outlet. A water-resistant housing protects the faucet's mechanical and electrical components.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility