- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Hand Sanitizer - ITW Dymon - Facility Management Product Release
One 8.5-ounce pump dispenser of Scrubs® provides 150 applications of foam to effectively saturate hands and quickly kill 99.9 percent of disease-causing microorganisms. The Food and Drug Administration has regulated the sanitizer with specific kill claims for microorganisms, such as MRSA, E. coli, salmonella, staphylococcus, and streptococcus. The foam conditions and moisturizes hands and leaves a light lemon scent.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms