- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Hand Dryer - Excel Dryer - Facility Management Product Release
Excel Dryer’s expanded and enhanced product line features the EPD Certified XLERATOR, XLERATOReco, and ThinAir Hand Dryers. Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certification is a third-party, verified document that substantiates environmental sustainability. The dryers’ enhanced standard features include adjustable speed and sound controls, adjustable heat settings (high, medium, low and off), an externally visible Service LED and multi-voltage options available in 110V-120V or 208V-277V volts in 50 or 60 hertz. Excel Dryer also offers the industry’s most options and complete line of accessories, including a HEPA Filtration System and custom covers.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms