Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Hand Dryer - Bobrick - Facility Management Product Release
The B-3725 splash-resistant recessed warm air hand dryer, features an ADA-qualifying low profile design and an oversized drying alcove. Fabricated from Type 304 satin finish stainless steel, the unit features a 1000 Watt motor with a 1.0KW power rating that delivers 95 percent energy cost savings compared to paper towels, yet delivers a 17-second dry time and a quiet 70dBA sound level.
The unit’s oversized, water absorbent alcove fully encloses the patron’s hands, minimizing water splash on the patron, wall, and floor to enhance hygiene and streamline maintenance for janitorial staff. Its sleek, contemporary low-profile design is complemented with a stylish cooling grid and functional indicator lights—a green light indicates that the unit is ready to use; a red light indicates that service is required.
To test the decibel level of their current units relative to the B-3725’s quiet 70dBA sound level, facility managers can use the Decibel 10 app—available for iPhone and Android phones.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 5 Steps to Ensuring Plumbing Upgrades Last
- Specifying Plumbing Products to Minimize Maintenance
- The Resurgence Legionnaires' and Resources to Help Address It
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility