- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Hand Dryer - Bobrick - Facility Management Product Release
The B-3725 splash-resistant recessed warm air hand dryer, features an ADA-qualifying low profile design and an oversized drying alcove. Fabricated from Type 304 satin finish stainless steel, the unit features a 1000 Watt motor with a 1.0KW power rating that delivers 95 percent energy cost savings compared to paper towels, yet delivers a 17-second dry time and a quiet 70dBA sound level.
The unit’s oversized, water absorbent alcove fully encloses the patron’s hands, minimizing water splash on the patron, wall, and floor to enhance hygiene and streamline maintenance for janitorial staff. Its sleek, contemporary low-profile design is complemented with a stylish cooling grid and functional indicator lights—a green light indicates that the unit is ready to use; a red light indicates that service is required.
To test the decibel level of their current units relative to the B-3725’s quiet 70dBA sound level, facility managers can use the Decibel 10 app—available for iPhone and Android phones.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms