Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hand Dryer - ASI Group - Facility Management Product Release
The Tri-Umph automatic high-speed unit is part of the Royal™ Collection. A patented three-air-outlet design delivers more consistent air speed, resulting in an average drying time of 12 seconds. The design allows users to dry hands without water splashing or falling to the floor. A ceramic pad aids the absorption and evaporation of water to eliminate pooling and potential bacteria growth. Water that does not dissipate is channeled into a water tray. The dryer is outfitted with a system comprised of three layers of filters — HEPA, carbon, and anti-microbial.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility