Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hand Dryer - Excel Dryer Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Xlerator XL-SB 1.1N stainless-steel unit comes with a recess kit that complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The unit dries hands in 10-15 seconds, which is three times faster than conventional dryers. The 1.1 noise-reduction nozzle reduces the dryer's sound by up to nine decibels. The stainless-steel recess kit is designed to help facilities meet ADA height and protrusion requirements while providing a simple solution for dispenser retrofits.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 4 Issues in Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Renovations That Deliver
- A Closer Look: Drain Cleaning and Video Inspection
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility