Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hand Dryer - Dyson Airblade - Facility Management Product Release
The Airblade forces a 400-mph stream of clean air through a HEPA filter to dry hands with more than 99.9 percent less bacteria. Other warm-air hand dryers take in dirty restroom air, heat it, and blow it back onto hands. Other dryers also rely on heat to evaporate the water, which results in damp hands. The dryer uses up to 80 percent less energy than other units.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 4 Issues in Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Renovations That Deliver
- A Closer Look: Drain Cleaning and Video Inspection
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility