- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
HVAC/R Probe Tester - Fieldpiece Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
The HVAC Guide guided probe tester from Fieldpiece Instruments is a hand-held instrument that leads field technicians step-by-step through the most common HVAC tests, including Target Evaporator Exit Temp, Superheat, Subcooling, and Combustion Analysis.
The technician selects a test on the dial and fills out the input form and then reads the diagnosis from the output form. Data can be entered automatically using accessory heads, or manually from any other instrument, such as pressure gauges. No charts, tables, or calculations are needed.
The tester stores up to 200 tests that can be downloaded to a PC. Each set of test data contains a customer ID and a time stamp.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation