- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
HVAC/R Probe Tester - Fieldpiece Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
The HVAC Guide guided probe tester from Fieldpiece Instruments is a hand-held instrument that leads field technicians step-by-step through the most common HVAC tests, including Target Evaporator Exit Temp, Superheat, Subcooling, and Combustion Analysis.
The technician selects a test on the dial and fills out the input form and then reads the diagnosis from the output form. Data can be entered automatically using accessory heads, or manually from any other instrument, such as pressure gauges. No charts, tables, or calculations are needed.
The tester stores up to 200 tests that can be downloaded to a PC. Each set of test data contains a customer ID and a time stamp.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation