- Director of Facilities »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
HVAC Water Conservation - VRTX Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
By using hydrodynamic cavitation to control scale, corrosion, and bacteria, the system significantly increases the number of times the city or well water passes through the system in evaporative condensers without using chemicals. This system reduces water discharge into the storm sewer by 40 to 60 percent on an average installation, according to the company.
Water discharged from the system can be used for non-potable applications such landscape irrigation.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation