Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
HVAC Water Conservation - VRTX Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
By using hydrodynamic cavitation to control scale, corrosion, and bacteria, the system significantly increases the number of times the city or well water passes through the system in evaporative condensers without using chemicals. This system reduces water discharge into the storm sewer by 40 to 60 percent on an average installation, according to the company.
Water discharged from the system can be used for non-potable applications such landscape irrigation.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation