Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
HVAC Robotic System - Carlisle HVAC Products - Facility Management Product Release
The Inspection, Sealing, and Advanced Cleaning Robotic System (ISAAC) cleans and seals inaccessible ductwork. The system can improve indoor air quality and decrease heating and cooling costs without significant interruption to building occupants during renovation projects. The system features an integrated, digital video recorder which, combined with the included personal computer software, creates an effective inspection and documentation tool. The system helps minimize energy loss by properly sealing ductwork, resulting in increased airflow and reduced operational costs.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability