HVAC Motor Bearing Protection - Electro Static Technology (AEGIS) - Facility Management Product Release
The Split uKIT comes with a split AEGIS ring, the halves of which are held together with a hinge, allowing retrofit of the ring on virtually any AC motor shaft without decoupling attached equipment, according to the company. It accommodates slingers, shaft shoulders, and other end bell protrusions. The ring protects the bearings of VFD-driven motors from electrical damage.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation