HVAC Load Reduction - enVerid Systems - Facility Management Product Release
HLR modules remove carbon dioxide and VOCs from indoor air, enabling significantly less outside air to be brought into a building to be conditioned. Can be retrofit onto existing air distribution systems. System automatically self-cleans the cartridges that absorb air contaminants, regenerating them for reuse. Cartridges require replacement after a year. System is designed to meet ASHRAE 62.1 guidelines under the IAQ Procedure.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 3 Strategies to Prevent HVAC from Spreading Airborne Coronavirus
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation