- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
HVAC Load Reduction - enVerid Systems - Facility Management Product Release
HLR modules remove carbon dioxide and VOCs from indoor air, enabling significantly less outside air to be brought into a building to be conditioned. Can be retrofit onto existing air distribution systems. System automatically self-cleans the cartridges that absorb air contaminants, regenerating them for reuse. Cartridges require replacement after a year. System is designed to meet ASHRAE 62.1 guidelines under the IAQ Procedure.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation