Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
HVAC Filters - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
Durafil ES from Camil Farr is a drop-in replacement for any standard V-shaped filter. The new media are designed to reduce the total energy consumed by an HVAC system by 20-35 percent. This savings is produced by a patented radial inlet and outlet, which generates a much lower pressure drop profile.
The Durafil ES was engineered for facilities with large air handling units, including hospitalsin including hospitals, food and beverage processors, pharmaceutical plants, colleges and universities, offices, and many industrial environments.
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Focus on Filters To Clear the Air
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts