- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
HVAC Filters - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
Durafil ES from Camil Farr is a drop-in replacement for any standard V-shaped filter. The new media are designed to reduce the total energy consumed by an HVAC system by 20-35 percent. This savings is produced by a patented radial inlet and outlet, which generates a much lower pressure drop profile.
The Durafil ES was engineered for facilities with large air handling units, including hospitalsin including hospitals, food and beverage processors, pharmaceutical plants, colleges and universities, offices, and many industrial environments.
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts