- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
HVAC Control - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
The PAR-30 remote controller is part of the CITY MULTI® controls network, an advanced controls system that can handle up to 2,000 indoor units from one networked computer. Building owners and engineers can select from a variety of controllers to satisfy the exact level of building management to ensure occupant comfort. The remote controller features multilingual operation, weekly timer operation, auto-off timer, current zone temperature displays, a lockout feature, air-flow direction, and fan speed settings.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation