- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Mgr, Facility Operations & Outsource Contract »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
HEPA Filtration System - AAF International (American Air Filter) - Facility Management Product Release
The freestanding HEPA filtration system can convert a patient room into a negative pressure isolation room. The only air entering the enclosed space is filtered through hospital-grade HEPA filtration systems, which are greater than 99.99 percent effective against 0.3-micron particles. Can be adapted to single areas, multiple floors or a designated number of occupants.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation