HEPA Filtration System - AAF International (American Air Filter) - Facility Management Product Release
The freestanding HEPA filtration system can convert a patient room into a negative pressure isolation room. The only air entering the enclosed space is filtered through hospital-grade HEPA filtration systems, which are greater than 99.99 percent effective against 0.3-micron particles. Can be adapted to single areas, multiple floors or a designated number of occupants.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation