- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Technician »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
HD Touchscreen Display - Lynxspring - Facility Management Product Release
Lynxspring TSD 7 is a high-definition, 7-inch touchscreen display for use in a wide range of HVAC, lighting, energy, commissioning, troubleshooting, servicing and IoT user experiences. The Lynxspring TSD 7 utilizes a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor integrated with a powerful graphical engine to display any webpage, including HTML5 for advanced data visualizations. It is ideal for managing operating parameters of systems including setting values, monitoring equipment and system status, viewing alarms and taking needed action.
For building owners and facility managers, the TSD 7 user interface provides an optimal user experience. For system integrators, the TSD 7 can be easily programmed and store specific scenes to be recalled depending on the building occupancy scenarios. The TSD 7 is designed for easy wall mounting with an included mounting kit, in panel enclosures or as a display for web servers.
The Lynxspring TSD 7 is compatible with all Lynxspring JENEsys Controllers and Onyxx devices, as well as most web-serving controllers and IoT devices, regardless of manufacturer or protocol.
- How to Use Internet of Things Technology to Prevent Water Damage
- 5 Steps to Solve the Puzzle of an Aging BAS
- Managing Data and Energy Use During the Pandemic
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things