Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
HD Touchscreen Display - Lynxspring - Facility Management Product Release
Lynxspring TSD 7 is a high-definition, 7-inch touchscreen display for use in a wide range of HVAC, lighting, energy, commissioning, troubleshooting, servicing and IoT user experiences. The Lynxspring TSD 7 utilizes a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor integrated with a powerful graphical engine to display any webpage, including HTML5 for advanced data visualizations. It is ideal for managing operating parameters of systems including setting values, monitoring equipment and system status, viewing alarms and taking needed action.
For building owners and facility managers, the TSD 7 user interface provides an optimal user experience. For system integrators, the TSD 7 can be easily programmed and store specific scenes to be recalled depending on the building occupancy scenarios. The TSD 7 is designed for easy wall mounting with an included mounting kit, in panel enclosures or as a display for web servers.
The Lynxspring TSD 7 is compatible with all Lynxspring JENEsys Controllers and Onyxx devices, as well as most web-serving controllers and IoT devices, regardless of manufacturer or protocol.
- 3 Steps to Building Automation System Cybersecurity
- Smart Building Use Case: Data Center
- Smart Building Use Case: Retail Facilities
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things