Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
HCJ Series Scroll Compressors - Danfoss Turbocor Compressors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Scroll compressor features a hybrid wrap scroll wrap for more capacity in less space, ductile iron scrolls and a carbon main bearing for enhanced reliability, and a lower bearing ring and integrated stamped oil pan for low vibrations. The HCJ Series scroll compressors are available in 7.5 TR, 9.0 TR and 10.0 TR capacities in all global voltages.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation