- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
HCJ Series Scroll Compressors - Danfoss Turbocor Compressors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Scroll compressor features a hybrid wrap scroll wrap for more capacity in less space, ductile iron scrolls and a carbon main bearing for enhanced reliability, and a lower bearing ring and integrated stamped oil pan for low vibrations. The HCJ Series scroll compressors are available in 7.5 TR, 9.0 TR and 10.0 TR capacities in all global voltages.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation