- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Gypsum Panels - Georgia-Pacific Gypsum - Facility Management Product Release
The upgraded, 1/2-inch ToughRock® line of paper-faced panels are up to 25 percent lighter than traditional 1/2-inch wall and ceiling drywall products. The panels feature greater flexural strength, so the boards are less likely to break during handling and installation. They also feature improved sag resistance for ceiling use, so facilities can use one product on walls and ceilings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?