Grinders - Bosch Power Tools and Accessories - Facility Management Product Release
Featuring motor-technology and airflow improvements, the eight 4-1/2-, 5-, and 6-inch 1800-series grinders have a 40 percent longer life than previous models.
A motor commutator and brush system minimizes heat buildup and enhances durability. Channels at the top, bottom and sides of the 4-1/2-inch 1800, 5-inch 1801, 5-inch 1803EVS, and 6-inch 1806E angle grinders keep dust and debris from contaminating the tool’s inner workings. They also help channel airflow for maximum motor cooling.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- How to Select the Right MEWP
- Technology Advances Bring New, Exciting MEWPs Options
- Hand Tools Lift Landscapes From Average to Extraordinary
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality