Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Greywater System - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Greywater System reclaims greywater from bathroom drains and reuses it in toilets. The Aqus system funnels water that flows down lavatory sinks and routes it through a sanitizing device that disinfects and filters the water. The water then goes to a storage reservoir under the sink. When a toilet that is connected to the system flushes, water is pumped from the reservoir to the flush tank.
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Philadelphia Mandates Building Energy Tune-Ups
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects