Greywater System - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Greywater System reclaims greywater from bathroom drains and reuses it in toilets. The Aqus system funnels water that flows down lavatory sinks and routes it through a sanitizing device that disinfects and filters the water. The water then goes to a storage reservoir under the sink. When a toilet that is connected to the system flushes, water is pumped from the reservoir to the flush tank.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects