Green Roof System - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
The integrated waterproofing membranes and accessories provide the essential components to assemble a roof garden system for most low-sloped roofing projects. The Sure-Seal EPDM and Sure-Weld TPO membranes combined with their accessory products offer users an opportunity for a variety of soil depths and planting options. The systems allow users to create a livable roof that represents their own personal style.
Roof gardens offer benefits, such as air and water purification, storm water management, urban heat island mitigation, added aesthetic value, extended roof life and sound reduction.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option
- Best Practices for Recovering Low-Slope Roofs
- How to Add Value on Your Next Roofing Project