- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
Green Roof System - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
The integrated waterproofing membranes and accessories provide the essential components to assemble a roof garden system for most low-sloped roofing projects. The Sure-Seal EPDM and Sure-Weld TPO membranes combined with their accessory products offer users an opportunity for a variety of soil depths and planting options. The systems allow users to create a livable roof that represents their own personal style.
Roof gardens offer benefits, such as air and water purification, storm water management, urban heat island mitigation, added aesthetic value, extended roof life and sound reduction.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision