- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Green Roof - GreenGrid/Weston Solutions Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Extensive System (4 inch) is a modular green roof system appropriate for buildings where structural capacity is limited. The product is composed of only 2.5 inches of soil media, which weighs approximately 10 pounds per square foot saturated. Planted with drought-resistant sedums, the roof requires little or no irrigation, fertilization or maintenance.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision