Grease Fan - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Greenheck’s Model USGF is designed for heavy grease exhaust applications where high amounts of grease and/or solid fuels are used, such as with char broilers, and solid fuel cooking. The fan is constructed entirely of steel including the nonstick-coated wheel, windband, curb cap and motor compartment, and is powder-coated for protection. Standard features include a heat baffle, clean-out port, dual belt and pulley system, and a mounted and wired NEMA-3R disconnect switch. Model USGF is available in nine sizes, capable of moving up to 7,000 cubic feet per minute.
- 4 Air Quality Technologies Can Mitigate Coronavirus Spread
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts