Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Graffiti Shield - United Coatings - Facility Management Product Release
The Graffiti Shield system is designed to seal previously painted substrates, minimizing the effects of vandalism. The two-part system provides both a protective clear coating and a spray-on cleaner, and is packaged in two containers of “Part A” and “Part B” which combine to become a water-based product that can be cleaned from brushes and spray equipment with soap and water. It can be applied to any new or existing solid vertical surface using a brush, roller or airless spray equipment. It is not recommended for use on bare wood or ceramic tile.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors