Glaze Assembly - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Proglaze ETA (Engineered Transition Assembly) is designed to span and seal across irregular window geometries while absorbing dynamic movement and wind-loading stresses without pulling apart.
Components in the assembly include an extruded aluminum adaptor with pre-engineered race which is mechanically attached to the window assembly to ensure a durable seal; butyl tape to temporarily hold the metal adaptor in position before mechanical fasteners are installed and serve as a secondary air and water seal; pre-molded translucent silicone rubber corners and sheets in varying widths with a lock-in rubber dart; and high movement, low modulus Spectrem 1 Silicone Sealant for a compatible adhesive and wet seal.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat