Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Glass Block - EXTECH/Exterior Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
2100GL Snap-In Gridlock Glass Block system's 2-inch thick solid glass blocks snap securely into place without the use of sealants or adhesives. Broken pieces are easily removed and a new block is simply snapped into place in the lightweight, prefabricated aluminum frame with no exposed fasteners. Block options include etched or back screened.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall