- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Germicidal Lamps - American Ultraviolet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The low-pressure standard, and high output quartz, UVC germicidal lamps have been tested and validated to effectively perform for 17,000 hours, when operated on high frequency electronic ballasts.
The lamps provide safe, direct exposure to 254nm UVC radiation, which, when given appropriate exposure time, inactivates the DNA and RNA of microorganisms, making them unable to reproduce.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation