Germicidal Lamps - American Ultraviolet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The low-pressure standard, and high output quartz, UVC germicidal lamps have been tested and validated to effectively perform for 17,000 hours, when operated on high frequency electronic ballasts.
The lamps provide safe, direct exposure to 254nm UVC radiation, which, when given appropriate exposure time, inactivates the DNA and RNA of microorganisms, making them unable to reproduce.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation