Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Germicidal Lamps - American Ultraviolet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The low-pressure standard, and high output quartz, UVC germicidal lamps have been tested and validated to effectively perform for 17,000 hours, when operated on high frequency electronic ballasts.
The lamps provide safe, direct exposure to 254nm UVC radiation, which, when given appropriate exposure time, inactivates the DNA and RNA of microorganisms, making them unable to reproduce.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability