Geothermal Heat Pump - WaterFurnace International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 5 Series 502W12 high temperature hydronic heat pump has 150F water output. Uses two Copeland Scroll compressors and two brazed plate heat exchangers for increased efficiency. Features lead/lag compressor management, adjustable delayed start, freeze sensing system, and fault detection and management.
- Understanding Advanced Filtration in Air Handling Units
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation