Geothermal Heat Pump - WaterFurnace International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Envision line of geothermal heat pumps is available in 2-ton to 25-ton units. The system can tap into the heat found beneath the earth in a ground loop application, or utilize a buildingâ€™s internal heat energy by means of a boiler and a cooling tower water loop.
The two-speed compressor units reach a 5.0 coefficient of performance in heating and a 30 energy efficiency ratio in cooling in ground loop applications, according to the company.
Envision systems utilize scroll compressors mounted on double-isolation plates made of acoustically treated metal and wrapped in a compressor blanket for noise reduction. Units have field-adjustable filter racks, status lights on the front and onboard diagnostics. A FX10 DDC control platform is optional.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation