- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Gemini Select Split System Units - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Gemini Select split system units are more efficient than previous models and 10 percent more efficient than ASHRAE 90.1 standard at both full and part loads. They use R-410A refrigerant in the full range of 25 to 100 ton units.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation