Gear Pump - Clark Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
MG200 magnetic drive gear pumps feature a 24 Volt brushless DC motor and Variotronic speed control system. Can transfer liquids up to 210 LPH, with pressures to 5 bar, up to 248 F. Constructed with AISI 316 stainless steel housings and internal parts, PTFE or PEEK gears, and a totally sealed pump chamber.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation