Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Gear Pump - Clark Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
MG200 magnetic drive gear pumps feature a 24 Volt brushless DC motor and Variotronic speed control system. Can transfer liquids up to 210 LPH, with pressures to 5 bar, up to 248 F. Constructed with AISI 316 stainless steel housings and internal parts, PTFE or PEEK gears, and a totally sealed pump chamber.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation