Gaskets - Garlock Sealing Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
A general service self-loading gasket, the Multi-swell from Garlock reduces the most common cause of gasket failure ï¿½ insufficient load ï¿½ by creating its own load when in contact with oil or water. The gaskets cut with ease and readily conform to irregular flanges, ensuring tight seals at lower loads. Multi-Swell gaskets feature extremely high crush strength allowing safe installation in applications that would typically crush elastomeric gaskets.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation