- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
Gaskets - Garlock Sealing Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
A general service self-loading gasket, the Multi-swell from Garlock reduces the most common cause of gasket failure ï¿½ insufficient load ï¿½ by creating its own load when in contact with oil or water. The gaskets cut with ease and readily conform to irregular flanges, ensuring tight seals at lower loads. Multi-Swell gaskets feature extremely high crush strength allowing safe installation in applications that would typically crush elastomeric gaskets.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation