- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Gas/Oil Boiler - Weil-McLain - Facility Management Product Release
Model 88 offers an efficiency rating of 85.7 percent. The unit provides easier access for assembly and service with modular jacketing and tool-less jacket panels. The boiler features: a hydro-wall design with water circulating completely around the combustion area, eliminating the need for a refractory combustion chamber or separate base; a built-in air eliminator and built-in horizontal flueway; and simplified piping, which reduces installation time.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation