Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Gas Unit Heater - Dayton Exclusively from Grainger - Facility Management Product Release
Gas Unit Heater features 120V, direct spark in-shot burner ignition, tubular heat exchanger, and power venting. With 83 percent thermal efficiency and a 2-point suspension propeller, this heater meets ETL standards. Models available with BtuH outputs from 121,500 up to 324,000, and airflows from 2,400 cfm to 5,800 cfm.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation