- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Technician »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Gas Sampling System - MSA-Mine Safety Appliances Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The MSA MultiGard gas-sampling system uses a common set of analyzers for up to 32 locations. The fixed system detects CO, NO2, O2, and refrigerant gases and delivers the sample to up to four sensors or analyzers. Sharing of central analyzers reduces installation, operational and maintenance expenses by eliminating multiple systems. Setup is configured via the front touch-screen panel display. The MultiGard System directly connects to Allen-Bradley's Ethernet or Data Highway Plus networks.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation