Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Gas Sampling System - MSA-Mine Safety Appliances Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The MSA MultiGard gas-sampling system uses a common set of analyzers for up to 32 locations. The fixed system detects CO, NO2, O2, and refrigerant gases and delivers the sample to up to four sensors or analyzers. Sharing of central analyzers reduces installation, operational and maintenance expenses by eliminating multiple systems. Setup is configured via the front touch-screen panel display. The MultiGard System directly connects to Allen-Bradley's Ethernet or Data Highway Plus networks.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability