Gas Sampling System - MSA-Mine Safety Appliances Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The MSA MultiGard gas-sampling system uses a common set of analyzers for up to 32 locations. The fixed system detects CO, NO2, O2, and refrigerant gases and delivers the sample to up to four sensors or analyzers. Sharing of central analyzers reduces installation, operational and maintenance expenses by eliminating multiple systems. Setup is configured via the front touch-screen panel display. The MultiGard System directly connects to Allen-Bradley's Ethernet or Data Highway Plus networks.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation