- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Framing System - Butler Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Truss Purlin technology has been integrated with the Landmark 2000 structural system, providing a framing system spanning 60 feet and providing large open floor space. The technology allows the Landmark system to use less bridging and fewer footings and columns. Chords are factory-punched for panel attachment and pre-marked for bridging locations. Bridging is mechanically attached, eliminating need for field welding.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems