Food Waste Disposal System - EnviroPure Systems, Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
EnviroPure has an ozone recirculation option, eliminating the need to add fresh water during the digestion process, relying instead on water extracted from the food waste as it processes through the system. Breaks down food waste in 24 hours through a combination of mechanical processing and aerobic decomposition. The end result is a grey water byproduct for disposal or use in irrigation.
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia