- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Foam-Roofing System - BASF Polyurethane Foam Enterprises LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Elastospray® premium, spray-applied, polyurethane foam roofing system offers improved insulation properties for energy efficiency and improved building structural strength at a low life-cycle cost. Workers can apply the roofing system directly to the existing substrate in 95 percent of retrofit cases, eliminating tear-off and reducing waste to landfills.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems