Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flush Valves - Moen Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
FreeHand Flush Valves are sensor-operated and use an infrared sensor beam to activate a flush cycle when a user is in range. The valves are available as battery-powered units or with low-powered AC adapters. Retrofit flush-valve kits are also available. The units feature solid brass chrome-plated construction, chemical-resistant piston-flush mechanism, and a self-cleaning filter system.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility