- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Fluid applied metal roof - Firestone Building Products - Facility Management Product Release
The roofing systems use elastomeric roof coating technology formulated with 100 percent acrylic polymer to offer adhesion, water protection and durability. The systems are designed to protect the building envelope from severe weather, extreme temperatures, airborne pollutants and emissions, which can contribute to leaks, rust and other problems.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know