- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Head Gardener »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Flue Duct Expansion Joints - Garlock Sealing Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The 8400-HT style expansion joint from Garlock is available in a variety of configurations and material combinations. Designed for low-pressure, lightweight piping and ductwork applications, the joints can also withstand temperatures from -60 °C to +1200°C.
Joints are constructed with a proprietary blend of fluoro-polymers and reinforcing materials that provide high resistance to corrosive gases such as SO2 and H2SO4, making the expansion joint suitable for most operating conditions in flue gas desulphurization systems.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation