- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Flue Duct Expansion Joints - Garlock Sealing Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The 8400-HT style expansion joint from Garlock is available in a variety of configurations and material combinations. Designed for low-pressure, lightweight piping and ductwork applications, the joints can also withstand temperatures from -60 °C to +1200°C.
Joints are constructed with a proprietary blend of fluoro-polymers and reinforcing materials that provide high resistance to corrosive gases such as SO2 and H2SO4, making the expansion joint suitable for most operating conditions in flue gas desulphurization systems.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation