- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
Flow Meter - Dynasonics - Facility Management Product Release
The TFXP portable transit time flow meter can measure liquids containing moderate amounts of suspended solids or aeration. The product is intended for long- or short-term flow measurements surveys on full-pipe liquid systems. It is ideal for verifying calibration of permanently mounted meters of all types. The product uses two transducers, which function as both ultrasonic transmitters and receivers. The transducers are clamped on the outside of a closed pipe at a specific distance from each other. The flow meter operates by alternately transmitting and receiving a frequency-modulated burst of sound energy between the two transducers. The burst is first transmitted in the direction of fluid flow and then against fluid flow. Since sound energy in a moving liquid is carried faster when it travels downstream than it does upstream, a differential in the times of flight will occur. The product features a tactile keypad, a 24-hour rechargeable battery allowing extended operation when AC power is not available, an optional removable 200,000-event data logger, and a 128 x 64 pixel backlit graphics display, which is all integrated into a watertight enclosure. The product uses the company’s dual time-base time expansion algorithm, advanced DSP and digital cross-correlation.
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use