Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flourescent Emergency Ballast - Bodine - Facility Management Product Release
The B4CF3 Cold-Pak from Bodine is an extended-temperature fluorescent emergency ballast. It is designed for compact lamps to offer emergency lighting in cold temperatures and in small spaces.
The ballast measures 6 by 5.5 by 1.62 inches, and it operates in temperatures ranging from -4 F to +131 F. The emergency ballast powers one 13-42 W twin, quad or triple twin-tube, 22-40 W T5 circline or 18-39 W long compact for a minimum of 90 minutes in emergency mode and provides up to 1250 lumens initial light output.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How Resilient Are Your Facilities?
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies