Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Floor-Level Lifts - Presto Lifts Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Lifts in the ergonomic XZ series can handle loads up to 6,000 pounds and are useful in typical lift-table applications. They can be loaded and unloaded with a hand pallet truck. The platform lift lowers to floor level, leaving the pan-style platform no more than 1/2-inch above the floor. The lift is accessible from all four sides and rises to a height of just over 35 inches to minimize user bending and lifting. A bright yellow, 6-inch flexible strip mounts to the lip of the platform to protect against toe injuries. Users can control the lift motor with a foot switch or pushbutton. Standard platform sizes are 44-by-48 inches and 50-by-48 inches, and the lifts have capacities of 2,000, 4,000, and 6,000 pounds.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality