Floor Coatings - Schönox - Facility Management Product Release
Schönox EPA is designed for challenging subfloors. It is an epoxy-based moisture vapor barrier, handles moisture levels up to 100 percent relative humidity or 25 lbs./1000 sq.ft./24 hours. Schönox AP and APF are self-leveling compounds that can be poured over critical substrates without underlayment panels and boards. Both can go over many critical substrates and dry to 5,400 PSI.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors