Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Floor Coatings - Schönox - Facility Management Product Release
Schönox EPA is designed for challenging subfloors. It is an epoxy-based moisture vapor barrier, handles moisture levels up to 100 percent relative humidity or 25 lbs./1000 sq.ft./24 hours. Schönox AP and APF are self-leveling compounds that can be poured over critical substrates without underlayment panels and boards. Both can go over many critical substrates and dry to 5,400 PSI.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors