- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
Fleece-Back Roofing System - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Fleeceback™ combines a thermoplastic membrane and 5-1/2-ounce fleece material bound to the underside of the membrane during manufacturing. The fleece offers enhanced adhesion characteristics between the membrane and the substrate. In addition to standard fully-adhered installations, facilities can use the roofing system for direct-to-deck applications, non-nailable-deck applications, and projects in which managers desire a specific aesthetic look. It also can act as a separation barrier for certain applications.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision