Flashing Tape - Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing - Facility Management Product Release
Barritape exterior joint tape from Carlisle is a 20-mil, self-adhering flashing consisting of a flexible polypropylene film laminated to rubber-modified asphalt adhesive. It can be used as a standalone flashing accessory or as an integral part of a complete building envelope protection system.
The tape is available in 4-inch wide, 100-foot long rolls. In addition to use on concrete and masonry structures, Barritape can also be applied over most common exterior sheathing surfaces including gypsum board, insulation board, water-resistant facers on gypsum or insulation board, oriented strand board and plywood.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options