- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Director »
Flashing Membrane - Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing - Facility Management Product Release
Flexphalt TWF offers moisture protection in diverse wall flashing applications, especially masonry through-wall flashing. The flexible 40-millimeter flashing membrane consists of an 8-millimeter multi-layered polymeric film over 32 millimeters of rubberized asphalt adhesive. It is available in four widths, so the flashing is sized to the specific job.
It is designed to provide moisture protection in cavity wall construction, as well as other applications including: corners, transitions, window and storefront openings and around building enclosure penetrations. The film is dimensionally stable and resistant to tearing and perforation during and after installation.
With its self-adhesive nature, Flexphalt TWF offers ease of application, inspection and repair; while the rubberized asphalt seals around fasteners and penetrations. It also is available with a low-temperature adhesive formula, which enables easy installation throughout the winter season. Available with a limited warranty, it is part of a complete CCW system that includes primer, termination bar, mastic and corner detail accessories.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability
- 5 Common Winter Roofing Mistakes