- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Director of Facilities »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
Flail Mower - Bobcat Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The mower's excavator attachments are designed to cut tall strands of thick grass, bush, vines and small trees in ditches, and on hillsides and riverbanks. The attachments also assist with maintenance at parks and on trails. The 30-inch mower attachment is designed for use with E32 and E35 excavators with hydraulic flows of 12-20.7 gallons per minute (gpm). The 40-inch attachment is designed for the E42, E45, E50, and E55 excavators with hydraulic flows of 14-24.1 gpm.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Maximize Mowing for a Good First Impression
- Is Your Facility Ready for Winter?
- Wildfire Resilience and the Role of Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today